Experience a first class vacation at the largest lake in Brandenburg, our very own beach, peaceful and quiet, also beautiful forests. Remember the bonus: it’s very close to Berlin!
Relax in a wonderful atmosphere, where you have your choice of sports and wellness programs, and a wide assortment of culinary dishes.
The architecture meshes in perfect harmony with the natural surroundings. You will certainly feel like this in our comfortable rooms and suites, full of style in each of our exclusive hotels.
Modern, comfortable rooms will make you feel at home. We have telephones for you, cable TV, radio, internet, a safe, a mini bar, bath, toilet, bathrobes, towels, a cosmetic mirror, and everything else you need.
Three 18-hole courses designed by Nick Faldo, Arnold Palmer and Stan Eby respectively the Jake McEwan 9-hole course invite golfers from all over the world to become part of this unique golfing experience.
Two driving ranges, numerous pitch, chip and putt facilities and the A-ROSA School of Golf, make this resort to a golfing paradise.
A-ROSA also offer special programs like Golf fitness, Aqua Golf, and Golf massages to increase a player's mental and physical strength. Also indoor and outdoor tennis courts, sailing, walking, biking, beach on the Scharmützelsee, sailing as well as pedalo on the lake.
Modern, comfortable rooms will make you feel at home.
The rooms are equipped with telephone, cable TV, radio, safe, mini bar, bath, toilet, bath robes, towels, cosmetic mirror, and everything else what you need.
88 rooms have a lakeside view, 139 with a park view, and some even have a French balcony or terrace.
Restaurants & Bars:
Market Restaurant: Awaiting you at Market Restaurant is a hearty breakfast or varied evening meal in the form of a buffet dinner with a wide range of delectable dishes freshly prepared right before your eyes and based on A-ROSA’s food concept.
Villa am See Gourmet Restaurant awarded 15 points in the Gault Millau.
Greenside: the restaurant in the golf club house
Enoteca: A degustation room and wine merchant for wine connoisseurs and fondue evenings. After tasting our exceptional wines under the expert guidance of our staff, you are then able to purchase your favourite here at the Enoteca. The perfect culinary delights are served alongside your wines. In winter, Enoteca offers relaxing fondue evenings.
A unique 4,200 sqm hideaway for the body, mind and soul. The pool and sauna landscapes, as well as 22 treatment rooms appear fun just by looking at them. For you, this means: pure relaxation and revitalisation far above any other standards. At SPA-ROSA, you will be exposed to many different treatment methods from countries and cultures around the world.
• Original Ayurveda (Abhyanga, Shirodara, Mukabhyanga)
• Bodycare and well-being from all over the world, for example, hot stone massages
• Comprehensive beauty and body programs with ST BARTH
• Fitness courses and equipment, also with personal training and upon request under medical supervision
• Diet consultations • Exclusive SPA suite
• Three pools: outdoor and indoor whirlpools, relaxing pool, children‘s pool
• Seven different types of sauna and steam baths, e. g. Bio sauna and Laconium, chill-out room
• Centre for sports medicine
• 22 treatment rooms for Ayurveda/Bodycare/ beauty treatments with 2 beauty baths (Caracalla bath, chrystal sound and aroma bath), ayurvedic herbal bath, 3 Softpack waterbeds, 4 Svedanas (ayurevedic sweat saunas)
• Ice grotto and Kneipp (hydrotherapy) basin
• Rasul und Hamam
• Yoga room with outdoor terrace
Sport & Leisure
The 18 hole Nick Faldo Course
The 18 hole Arnold Palmer Course
The 18 hole Stan Eby Course
The 9 hole McEwan Course
Tennis centre with 6 halls
We offer first class facilities for sailing, canoeing, and all water sports. The average wind speed is about 4 knots, depending on the season
other Water sports: Sailing / paddle tours, Regatta sailing, Courses for Kiel boat training, VIP motor-yacht cruises
Architect : Nick Faldo
Architect : Arnold Palmer
+ Advanced search
Hotel Star Rating
15526 Bad Saarow